Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby Two ~ 31 Weeks

 
How Far Along:  31 Weeks - Baby is the size of a pineapple.
Boy or Girl:  Was totally thinking boy but my Dr made some interesting "well would you want a girl????" comments today at my appointment....
Maternity Clothes:Some of my shirts are already getting too short. yay.
Sleep: I'm either up all night or sleep really well. You just never know.... Super vivid dreams too.
Best Moment: We had a really productive weekend and got a lot done around the house. I am on a steam cleaning the carpet rampage! Plus Zach finally installed my new shower head and it is quite luxurious!
Worst Moment: My car broke down on the way home from work last Thursday. I wasn't in the best part of town and was kind of freaking out. Luckily it wasn't too hot out and my brother was able to come get me pretty quick since Zach was still at work and traffic was a nightmare.
Miss Anything: I miss everything. 
Movement: Lots of kicks right around my belly button just like they've been for the past few weeks. They are getting really strong! 
Cravings: Cereal, lemonade, fizzy pop.
Aversions: Same ol things. 
Oh, I remember this: My carpal tunnel is really kicking into high gear this week. I had to bust out my wrist brace to wear at night because my wrist started locking up again. Although this didn't happen last time until after David was several weeks old. I literally cannot hold onto anything right now without dropping it. It is so annoying.
Well this is new: Nothing new here this week! 
Looking forward to: Tomorrow we are taking our hospital tour. Even though I delivered David there we still wanted to go back for a tour because they've remodeled some and you fill out all the paperwork so you don't have to do it when you get there in labor. Also, we are taking David and it will be really neat to bring him back to the place he was born. I also hope it helps him be a little more comfortable when he comes to visit the new baby. 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers